Privacy and personal data protection policy
Collection of personal dataThe following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use:1.Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and about operating system;
2. Information about your visits and use of this website, including referral sources, length of visits, pages viewed and ways to navigate the site;
3. Information about your e-mail address that you used to fill out the form on our website;
4. Information you enter when filling out the form on our website - for example, your name, phone number;
5. Information you have entered while using the services of our website;
6. Information generated by the use of our website, including information about the time, frequency and conditions of its use;
7. Information about any of your purchases, services used or transactions made through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information;
8. Information contained in any messages you send us by e-mail or through our website, including the content of the message and the metadata;
9. Any other personal information you send us.Before disclosing third person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to both disclose and process this information in accordance with these policies.Use of your personal informationThe personal information you provide to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in these policies or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. administration of our website and business;
2. personalization of our website for you;
3. giving you the opportunity to use the services available on our website;
4. sending you commodities purchased through our website;
5. providing you with services purchased through our website;
6. sending you messages, invoices and payment reminders, and receiving payments from you;
7. sending you non-marketing commercial messages;
8. send you emails that you specifically ask for;
9. sending you a mailing if you ordered it (you can notify us at any time that you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us);
10. send you marketing messages about our business or the business of carefully selected irrelevant companies that we believe may be of interest to you, through publications or, if you have specifically agreed to do so, by sending e-mail or using similar technologies (you can notify us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing messages);
11. providing irrelevant companies with statistical information about our users (however, these irrelevant companies will not be able to identify any individual user from this data);
12. processing inquiries and complaints made by you or against you relating to our website;
13. in order to ensure the security of our site and prevent fraud;
14. in order to verify compliance with the terms and conditions, which are regulating the use of our website (including monitoring of private messages sent through the private messaging service of our website);
15. and for other purposes.If you provide personal information for publication on our website, we will publish it. Otherwise, we will use this information in accordance with the license you have granted us.Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your personal information on our website, and may be controlled by the privacy management tools on the website. Without your express consent, we will not pass on your personal information to any irrelevant company for direct marketing use by this or any other irrelevant company.Disclosure of personal information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any of our employees, managers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, to the extent and for the purposes set out in these policies.We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies to the extent and for the purposes set out in this policy.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information:1. in cases where the law requires us to do so;
2. in connection with any current or future litigation;
3. for the purpose of establishing, implementing or protecting our legal rights (including providing information to other parties to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk);
4. the buyer (or potential buyer) of our business;
5. and any person we believe may have requested a court or other authorized body to disclose such personal data and, in our reasonable opinion, that court or authorized body will issue an order to disclose such personal data.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as provided in this policy.Protection of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or forgery of your personal information.
2. We will store up all personal information you provide on our secure servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions made through our site will be protected by data encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge the fact that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the protection of data transmitted over the World Wide Web.International transfers of personal information
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transmitted between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use this information in accordance with these rules.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries where there are no data protection laws similar to those in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. By agreeing to these rules, you consent to the transfer of your personal information specified in this section.Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to periodically make changes and amendments to these rules, and publish their new version on our website. You should check this website periodically to make sure you understand the content of the changes to these policies. We may also notify you of changes to these policies by sending an email or through our site's private messaging system.Updating of information
Please let us know betimes if your personal information held by us needs to be updated or corrected.Your rights
We reserve the right to refuse to provide information upon your request, within the applicable laws.You have the right to instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.In practice, you usually either agree in advance that we use your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to refuse to use your information for marketing purposes.Irrelevant websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to irrelevant websites, and details about irrelevant companies and individuals. We do not have management tools, and we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties and companies in this area.Cookies
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are listed below:1. On our website, we use Google Analytics and Tilda to recognize the computer when a user visits the website;
1. in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block using cookie management settings available in the menu "Tools" - "Internet Options" - "Privacy" - "Advanced"
2. in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools" - "Options" - "Privacy": in the drop-down menu, select "Use custom log settings" and uncheck "Accept cookies from sites"; and finally
3. in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the "Settings and Management" menu, selecting "Settings" - "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Disable any data from sites" under the heading "Cookies".
Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the ease of use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use many functions of our website.You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, for example:1. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete cookies manually (instructions on how to do this can be found at support.microsoft.com);
2. in Firefox (version 24), cookies can be deleted by going to "Tools" - "Options" - "Privacy": in the drop-down menu, select "Use custom log settings", click "Show Cookies", and then - "Delete all Cookies”;
3. in Chrome (version 29) you can delete all cookies by going to the "Settings and Management" menu and selecting "Settings" - "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", before selecting "Delete cookies and others" data and plugins of sites ".Deleting cookies will have a negative effect on the convenience of use of many websites.